As a producer you know that choosing the right equipment for your shoot will make a big difference!
Our camera crews are familiar and experienced with all common camera models and happy to accommodate your requirements. We have a very wide range of state of the art camera, lighting and grip equipment to cater to all your needs:
- Sony F5, Sony F55, Sony PXW FS7 (mk I and II), Sony PXW X70, Sony PMW 500, Sony PMW 320, Sony PMW 300, Sony PMW 200, Sony PDW F800, Sony PDW 700, Sony HDW-F900R, Sony EX3, Sony a7s and a7r
- Canon C300 (mk I and II), Canon 5d, Canon C100
- Panasonic Varicam, Panasonic AJ HPX 2100E , Panasonic AJ HDC27HE, Panasonic HDX 900, Panasonic HVX 201, Panasonic HPX 171E, Panasonic GH5
- Red Epic and Red Dragon
- Arri Alexa, Arri Mini and Arri Amira
- Blackmagic cameras
- dji Osmo
- underwater cameras
We have a wide selection of camera lenses from all major brands: Zeiss, Fujinon, Canon, Angénieux and many others.
To keep up with current trends we have a wide range of drones equipped with a variety of cameras. We only use experienced and licensed operators.
We also offer Ronin/gimbal systems along with steadicams equipped with cameras of your choice. It’s understood that we only use well seasoned and experienced operators.
We can provide a wide range of state of the art lighting and grip kit throughout Germany and Europe.
- the full range of Arri lighting units both HMI and Tungsten and LED.
- skypanels, Arri Fresnels etc.
- Panaura Octodome 5, Techpro Felloni LED lights, Dedo lights
- Kinoflo lighting units both LED and standard kits
- dollies with tracks
- cranes, jibs
- stands, gobo arms
- gels and diffusion
- clamps, gaffer tape, magliners, etc.
Whether you are filming an important CEO presentation or a nervous camera-phobic person – using a teleprompter is the easiest way to get the best out of your interviewee! We offer various studio style prompting systems as well as iPad prompters.
A recent addition to our arsenal of filming kit is the brilliant EyeDirect system – a simple but extremely useful device. It’s a fairly simple technology: the interviewer sits next to the cameraman and looks into a mirror which throws up his image onto a transparent screen which is attached to the camera lens. By employing two mirrors, a ‘periscope’ is created to draw the subject’s attention to what is reflected behind camera.
Call us now: +49 69 538690
(toll free from the USA: 1-866-843-2987)